Monday, June 21, 2010

Which concealer is best for really dark under eye circles? Please help-its a nightmare!!?

I've been using YSL for ages, and its ok but accentuates creases and bumpy texture of skin underneath if i use very much at all. Someone told me about Dermablend- is this any better??Or any good at all??And are there any other concealers worth a try?





thanks very much for any help





( circles are hereditary- nothing works in trying to get rid of the :( )Which concealer is best for really dark under eye circles? Please help-its a nightmare!!?
Dermablend is awesome...I use it and after several years in cosmetics, I have tries quite a few products. Comparing it to the YSL highlighter concealer that everyone loves...it is a lot more coverage, but you have to put in a little more effort to blend it. I got a kit off the internet that included a concealer brush that actually works well.Which concealer is best for really dark under eye circles? Please help-its a nightmare!!?
I went through 5 different brands of concealers before I came across Physician's Formula. They have it in beige, yellow, and green. I love the yellow because it doesn't conform to any particular skin tone. It works on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan