Monday, June 21, 2010

Best concealer you have ever used?

I'm looking for a good concealer and need some recommendations. I have veryy bad dark spots under my eye. I've been looking at the make up forever concealer and a Laura Mercier concealer. Are those good choices? what other brands would you recommend?Best concealer you have ever used?
Perhaps you can try:








http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/conce鈥?/a>





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Good Luck,


MBest concealer you have ever used?
I just bought some new stuff the other day - its by taxi london and seriously amazes me!! It works wonders at covering spots,blemishes and especially under eye shadows and has already made me much more confident!! its alos good foryour ski because it contains tea tree and vitamin e plus comes with a built in applicator =)


not bad for 拢6.99 and its great quality =)


xx
i use a no7 it's a highlighter a shade lighter than my skin colour


works really well under foundation.





http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=13350%26amp;storeId=10052%26amp;productId=15547%26amp;callingViewName=%26amp;categoryId=13362%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;catalogId=10551
u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..its amazing!! Ive been using it for the past 2 years and its amazing! it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless. its also all water based so its super light weight and its not bad for ur skin. Its wonderful...hope i helped...=)
I highly recommend the M.A.C. studio sculpt concealer. But make sure you go to the counter/store and get color matched even if you think you know your shade. You won't be disappointed with this one!
Mac's select cover-up concealer is AMAZING.
i love clinique compact concealer it is oil based and it is wonderful.....they have great shades too
bobbi brown corrector it goes on b4 concealer and then mac studio fix concealer.works great
Cover girl clean make up liquid concealer is the best that I have used.
rimmel stick is quite good for redness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan