Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almay smart shade concealer does it work?

do it work or not it so explain why or why not


10 points for the best answer also how it feels on your skin


it is lightweight or cakey


thanks in advanceAlmay smart shade concealer does it work?
I have it. Yea it does all my friends says it makes my skin look flawless. Each person has different skin mine has no zits that could be why, i have broke out before and it did cover it up pretty well. My skin feels better with out it but it makes my skin look great so i would buy it.Almay smart shade concealer does it work?
I use it the trick to it is to get the shade that is right and for me it was hit or miss till i got it. you have to apply it with your fingers so that it matches the tone and i actually found it to be kinda light but as soon as you sweat even a little it starts to lift and get that crusty look.
It works and compared to liquid foundation it's lightweight but since I wear mineral makeup it feels heavy if I use too much. without a primer it can look cakey too.
I like it. It's not as good as my more expensive concealers, but it does the job just fine.


It's soo lightweight, i would suggest buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan