Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to make my concealer more cool?

Cool as in less warm (pink)


What can I use in my house?I want to make my concealer more cool?
Mix some of your moisturizer with your concealer, so it looks a little bit lighter.





Or, if you have cream blush/eyeshadow (LIGHT coloured) mix a little bit of that with your concealer. (Powder blush wont work because it will be too chalky)





Good luck :)I want to make my concealer more cool?
If you do have something creamy to use, make sure it is yellow based. A blush or bronzer will not work, because they are generally orange/pink/red based, which will not cut the pink or ';cool'; out of your concealer. It has to be yellow/gold ish and not shimmery.





Or you can just go get a new one at the store?? There are plenty of inexpensive brands that get the job done. All you need is something that will not crease or is not too heavy, and something by Loreal or Revlon would do. Instead of you looking like your makeup came from the pantry! Just kidding, unless you really do go hunting in your kitchen for something.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan