Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best way to apply concealer? pat with finger or concealer brush or foundation brush?

Thanks





also, I'm using liquid foundation, do I apply foundation b4 concealer or vice versa? i read mixed reviews and heard different things, I have oily skin and uneven skin tone.





thanksWhat's the best way to apply concealer? pat with finger or concealer brush or foundation brush?
I have oily skin and uneven skin tone too.





If I use a liquid concealer I apply over foundation because it will rub off under foundation otherwise. To apply I put a little dot over the area I'm trying to conceal and pat gently.





If I use a stick concealer I apply it under foundation because it seems a little thicker consistency when on the skin so it won't rub off when you put foundation over it.





It tried using a concealer brush but it just seems to pick it back up off your face when you dab it on so I wouldn't recommend that. A foundation brush would be too big so you'd have more concealer on making it look like you have more foundation layers- not a good look! A foundation brush should only be used for foundation or liquid highlighter.What's the best way to apply concealer? pat with finger or concealer brush or foundation brush?
no put the concealer under your eye and on acne/bad spots with the brush that is attached to the lid.





then pat it in with your finger.





then put on foundation.





i know people say put it on after but that just looks weird. becuase concealer should be about 2 sshades lighter than your skin or foundation.





and it just loks better under the foundation.





and i also suggest a pressed powder foundation. you dont have to but i find that liquid foundations is tinted red or orange...
well peoplee say to apply concealer last but it do it first this is what i do so i have the kind that looks like lipstick so i get my concealer brush which is from target which was like 2 dollars then i just use liquid foundation revlon color stay for oily skin/combination and use a powder to stop any extra shine ps don't for get to moisturize oil free


hope that helps sorry its long
I use concealer first with the M.A.C concealer brush. Then apply foundation after giving the concealer a minute or so to dry.
Concealer first!


And for applying it, I'd say patting with your fingers, especially around your eyes. The brush is a little too harsh for that sensitive area.
apply concealer before! just as long its not too liquidy that it will rub it off. put conceealer on and then (pat) blend in at the corners with your fingers
when u apply concealer best way is using fingertips is better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan