Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can someone suggest a good concealer?

Hey guys I have reallllllyyyyyyyyy dark circles and I need a good concealer so please help me out!Can someone suggest a good concealer?
I have dark circles as well from lack of sleep and I started to use CoverGirl brand's of concealers. They work wonders! They're a bit more expensive than other things on the shelf, but trust me-- it's worth it!Can someone suggest a good concealer?
eve pearl has salmon colored concealer (she has different shades of it for every skin tone) Just google her name. When you use a yellow based concealer it can tend to give you a grayish tint and look a little like a racoon. It DOES NOT cancel out the bluish tint from under eye dark circles. The eve pearl stuff is very pricey but I've have mine for a year now. You could find something cheaper. I would suggest a salmon based concealer.
get a sample of the cinderella yella concealer from LA Minerals. The sample will last you a Lonnnnggg time cuz a little goes along way.


I use it, then put foundation over it. I use their Hollywood foundation.


I'm not sure if you could put liquid foundation over it? But if you use liquid foundation you could put the concealer on last.


It's REALLY bright. You won't have dark circles after using that stuff!


http://www.laminerals.com/
Here is my review on the top five concealers. Personally, my favorites are Touche Eclat and Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer (there are links to them in the article)





http://make-up-products.suite101.com/art鈥?/a>
cucumbers [=





neutrogena works too


mac works too
MAC'S select cover up in a lighter shade coz you dont want your eyes underneath to look darker, you want to add light to them.


hope i helped! %26lt;3
maybelline's ';dream matte'; is wonderful
M.A.C. works really good
I use Lancome concealer and it works really well. I would suggest trying it!
Dream Matte is awesome!
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan