Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best concealer?

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I'm 34 now and I still am searching for a good concealer. I use Revlon Colorstay concealer now and it's ok, but I want one that will stay put and not make any lines that I have worse. Also, if you have any information about how to lighten them, that would be great too!What is the best concealer?
Hi, I actually read this really good article about treatment for dark circles and about concealers, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Face/Ey鈥?/a>


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Face/Conc鈥?/a>What is the best concealer?
I can't name any but yellow based concealers work best, follow with foundation and a dusting of your normal face powder.
Mary Kay
Mac Makeup concealer + use a concealer brush, i swear by it
I have terrible dark circles under my eyes. I've had them all my life. I use Clinique. It comes in a small compact with 2 shades of concealer. I apply with a brush. It works better than anything else I have tried, and I have tried them all.
I heard YSL Radiant Touch is the star product for covering eye circles, you can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan