Monday, June 21, 2010

I need a really good foundation/Concealer HELP 10 points?

Well i need a really good coverup that hides like everything and a good foundation that doesnt get cakey. ive been using like revlon colorstay and neutrogena products but they just dont do it.








so im gonna spend the money on the better brands like Mac,bobbi brown or whatever else.








So idc how much it cost i just need someone to help me find some good products please :) no drugstore brands cuz they suck.








thanku!








I need a really good foundation/Concealer HELP 10 points?
revlon is the best














mark kI need a really good foundation/Concealer HELP 10 points?
I would suggest that you go to a department store that has a variety of brands. You may end up using a mixture of brands to find what works for you. I would start with MAC because they have the largest variety of types and shades of foundations and concealers. I know that MAC will give you samples to try. I've used MAC for about 15 years, and I love it.


Another one to try is Bare Minerals. It too is a really good product and you can adjust the amount of coverage that you want.


Sephora also carries a lot of brands, but their selections are limited because they only carry what are the best sellers for each brand. But they do sell Bare Minerals and they will match your skin to the right shade. You should expect to spend around $50, maybe a little less.


BTW, all of us makeup wearers go through at least a few brands before we find what works best for us.
MAC is the best kind of foundation/concealer ever.


I used to use covergirl and all of that but this stuff makes your complexion look flawless. trust me.


good makeup isn't always cheap. looking great isn't either.


i use MAC hyper real spf 15 foundation.


The hyper real has a glow in it so you look like you're wearing bronzer but you're not, while also not looking orange.


You can get this at any MAC store or Nordstrom.


And they are more than happy to let you try it out first. That's what I did. I had them put it on me and I fell i love.. haha


**By the way bare minerals is simply a powder it doesn't have a glow or tint in it, it's simply bronzer so don't go with that! It's a powder bronzer, it doesn't hide the zits or whatever you're trying to cover. The foundation works.


I would put money on that.


Hope I helped.


:)
You are absolutely right about the drug store brands!! You want a mineral foundation that can be concentrated as a concealer when needed....this won't clog your pores, and it will give you an amazing complexion!! Make sure you are using good skin care like Pink Pineapplz or Heavenly Boutique....Their foundations are mineral, but have no bismuth oxychloride (makes skin itchy) no parabens, (can cause cancer) no cornstarch or other cheap fillers....also, a MONEY BACK guarantee!!
MAC is honestly the best brand - i have been using it for a few years now and it has never failed me. It lasts, and goes on well and def. is not cakey. The MAC makeup artists are also awesome at matchig skin tone and just giving out tips etc





Just tell them exactly what you want and will help you find what you want





Honestly once you use MAC you will never switch to another brand
Well if you want it at a reasonable price use tru blend by covergirl, because its made out of minerals and will reduce oil.


If you want something pricey and that really works use bare minerals. I've been using this stuff for a while and it totally improved my skin and makes it look healthy. You can get it offline, at ulta, at the mall, and macy's
I use Cover Girl concealer and foundation then a loose power that I press on to the spots. It took me years to find the right one for me.
Estee Lauder, Double Wear foundation and concealer are very good and last all day.
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan