Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats is a good but cheap concealer?

I have a lot of little imperfections on my face, some acne, acne scares, and I have rosacea so I have redness on my face. I want to try sheer cover, but I'm afraid I don't have the money to buy that at the moment. Is there any other good concealers I can use to hide all of my imperfections that are cheap?Whats is a good but cheap concealer?
Try some of these:


mark invisbile touch perfecting concealer $5 (comes in 5 shades)





merle norman cover up $12 (comes in 12 shades)





benefit boi-ing concealer $18 (comes in 3 shades).


I never tried them, but I heard its kinda good.Whats is a good but cheap concealer?
I like to use Maybelline Matte Finish creme foundation. Another good one is Maybelline Pure Makeup.
I love Avon's concealer... ONly $3.99





**** Award Winning ****


BEYOND COLOR Radiant Lifting Concealer


SAVE 43%!


$3.99





Rating: 4.2
L'Oreal trumatch concealer in the tubey thing is the best concealer i've ever tried! It has my exact skin shade which is so hard to find because i'm light but sort of have dark undertones if that makes sense. It gives me full coverage and covers up my acne/acne scars (: It doesn't claim to be noncomedogenic so that's my only concern. If you want one that will help your acne while concealing it, get the almay heal and conceal concealer. It has about medium to full coverage for me and contains salicylic acid which is good for acne. Hope I helped! (:
I mostly end up beginning cheap and sampling several types. Do what fits your situation and I bet your instinct will be correct.
i use NARS concealer. its $22 dollars. im not sure what you consider cheap.





umm,try to find on thats not oil based. i use Lorac oil free neutralizer when i have red spots or blemishes on my face and it completely takes the color out of them. people have said it works on rosacea and also if you have sensitive skin. its $30 but its really worth investing in.





hope that helps(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan