Monday, June 21, 2010

Does kat von d's sephora tattoo concealer really work?

or is it a waste to buy it? cuz im getting a half sleeve done, and if it works good,. i might just finish it as a whole sleeveDoes kat von d's sephora tattoo concealer really work?
I just went to Sephora to buy it to cover up a tattoo I have on my wrist. It's a small line of script. 1st of all its a TINY bottle and to cover up a half sleeve/full sleeve you would need multiple bottles each time.





Anyways, I'm light-medium skin tone, so naturally I tried the light first.... did NOT cover, the tattoo showed even after applying multiple layers. Then, I tried medium, the color matched my skin better but the tattoo still showed through, same with the dark. I even had the sales person come and help me, she said she covered up a girls sleeve for a wedding and it does work, but I highly doubt it because after many layers you could still see my ink.





Anyways, I did find a solution. I have the MAC liquid foundation, so I applied that first, 1 coat, let it dry, and then a second coat. Then I took MAC Studio Fix power and applied it, and then used the MAC spray to set it. I had to blend it very well, but in the end it worked great.





Basically, save your money, it would be a major waste to buy Kat's product, and I'm a huge Kat fan, and super disappointed it doesn't work. But hey, we don't get tat's to cover them up, right? :o)





Hope this helped!Does kat von d's sephora tattoo concealer really work?
Read the reviews:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
it worked on her tv show.
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan