Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Foundation/Concealer Is Your Favourite?

Tell me your favourite foundation or concealer and make sure u tell me why! :)What Foundation/Concealer Is Your Favourite?
I really like Make Up Forever's HD Foundation and there 5 Camaflouge Concealer Pallete. It has a orangy salmon to conceal under eye circles and 4 varies ranges of concealers that range from light to dark which is excellent for changes in season. :)What Foundation/Concealer Is Your Favourite?
I LOVE Mary Kay! I have oily skin and am a bit blemish prone. I use different formulas of foundation depending on what I'm doing that day, but none of them clog my pores and once it's on, I can't feel it! The concealer was just revamped in Dec, so it's now more true to skin tone, and feels great. I hope you find one that works for you!





Stephanie Sroczynski


www.MaryKay.com/StephanieLS
NO.7 colour calming makeup base


then...


NO.7 Essential moisture foundation


and....


natural collection concealer if needed (:





x x x
I like lancome concealer water proof, lasts ages and goes on well
covergirl
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan