Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best type of Concealer for Under Eyes?

I have small blue veins that can be seen underneath my eyes which prompts everyone to ask whether or not I've been getting enough sleep. It makes me look tired no matter how rested I am. I tend to use only products that can be found at drug stores (such as Walgreens, CVS Pharm.) or Walmart. Are there any products that you have tried and use religiously.. or any that you would recommend not even wasting money trying? Thanks so much! I'll check back later.Best type of Concealer for Under Eyes?
band aids are really easy to use. maybe some cool ones that have neat designs, like stars and stripes?Best type of Concealer for Under Eyes?
I use this stuff called Skin Regenerating Serum by Patricia Wexler, M.D. You can get it at Bath and Body Works. It's a bit pricy BUT you only need a small tub to last forever. It is a gel-type thing that goes on clear and then you put concealer on on top of it. It really helps! Also, you can get it on eBay A LOT cheaper.





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com
Anything that is yellowy, it sounds bad but the yellow counteract the blue. Try baremineral's well rested eyshadow for underneath the eyes. It workd for my mom!
Try benefit concealer. It is amazing, you only need a little bit but it lasts forever. You can buy it at Sephora.
freeze spoons and put that on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan