Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of face wash do you use? What kind of concealer?

Clinique face wash. It's the best. I don't use concealer.What kind of face wash do you use? What kind of concealer?
Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser; no concealer.What kind of face wash do you use? What kind of concealer?
I use Philosoplys Purity made simple...its a very gentle face wash...for concelar i just pat bare minerals all over face powder
Mary Kay 3-1 cleanser. Their skin care has helped me so much I don't need a concealer. Mary Kay is less than those in the mall, but I like it sooooooo much.
I truly believe noxema is superior to anything. My grandmother used it , my mom, me and now my teenagers are using it. Then just apply a moisturizer with sunscreen and you are set. The best concelear I have found is called ';cover my spots';.
i alternate between Cetaphil cleanser and St. Ives apricot scrub. the scrub is too harsh for me so i use it once every few days...the cetaphil is very gentle and mild and i like it.





i use Maybelline concealer.
Clean n Clear Morning Burst and Dream Matte Mousse.





AMAZING :)
I use Cetaphil now and MaryKay foundation and concealer.





I was breaking out terribly and my dermotologist told me to use Cetaphil and no more breakouts, but I have scarring left which I hope fades. But if you are looking for a good concealer, dermablend makeup really covers just about anything.





Good luck:)
apricot scrub and if your face has red spots use that green concealer to even it out
apricot scrub %26amp; maybelline
Saint Ives apricot face scrub and no concealer
I use neutrogena deep clean, neutrogena exfoliator, proactiv moisturizer, clinique all about eyes moisturizer


i use mac studio finish concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan