Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy Mac Studio Finish Concealer in the UK?

only shops, no sites please


and has anyone used it before, is it good for covering blemishes?





Thankyou (:Where can I buy Mac Studio Finish Concealer in the UK?
selfridges carry mac and so do some house of frasiers.


yeah i love it its my go 2 concealer.Where can I buy Mac Studio Finish Concealer in the UK?
selfridges and selfridges only. oh, and john lewis of course ;)





alternatively, the mac stores, there are quite a few, go onto www.maccosmetics.co.uk and go to the link telling you where they are across the uk.





otherwise, if you ever go to an airport, they all have them too.
Sorry, I haven't tried it, but I know that selfridges definitely has a mac store. Here's a UK store locator: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>


Hope this helped! :D
It depends were you are because in London there is a big store Boots in Kensington High Road. That's were I buy it from.
visit the following url
Fraser's.
selfidges and harvey nichols!
a MAC shop... :S nearest one to me is birmingham
i Saw it in Debinhams :\.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan