Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best under eyes circles concealer?

i have almay ---its okay but tell me what do you think works best


thanks :)What is the best under eyes circles concealer?
I have the same problem(I even have an ugly blue vein under my eye)- I have tried many many concealers because of this problem- the below routine works best, trust me-





don't use a lighter concealer than your skin tone, like we have always heard or don't use a yellow concealer-





instead, get a peachy or pink toned concealer and dab some powder on top(only a tiny bit) to hold it in place-





I do the above (I use Bobbie brown's corrector in peach, or you can try light peach, depending on your skin tone) and this works really well, even hides my blue veins like magic-





hope I helped!What is the best under eyes circles concealer?
Under eye concealer can make eye circles look worse than before. I also have under eye circles. What you should do instead of using makeup is putting something cold over your eyes for about five minutes. Don't use ice! Cooled cucumbers or cooled teabags work really well.
smashbox under eye brightner is very good.


also, try put a lighter concealer under your eyes, and then put ur normal powder on top x
smashbox highlighter pen. i would actually stick with bare minerals though... it's light, covers well, and lasts a long time.
I use Smashbox Under Eye Brightener - LUV IT!!
smashbox


it is a little more then the average concealer but your not buy the whole make up set!
use a liqiud foundation then a powder on the top

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan