Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just bough MAC Studio Finish CONCEALER for dark circles, did i make a good choice?

i usually get drugstore brands


and i have never gotten anything from a cosmetic site this expensive for one item





but i have heard such good reviews, that i decided to give it a tryI just bough MAC Studio Finish CONCEALER for dark circles, did i make a good choice?
It is great, its full coverage and one of my favorite concealers. But I just bought their new concealer and I like it 100x better. It's creamy-er.I just bough MAC Studio Finish CONCEALER for dark circles, did i make a good choice?
yes this was a very good choice! I think its one of the best concealers out there, They recently came out with a new one last week, that is supposed to be like the studio finish but with a little more coverage power, so try that one out too. =)
it depends on ur skintype, but a lot of people like the studio fininsh concealer :) i use mac's select cover up, which works great for me.
yes, i use it also. its amazing.
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan