Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the worst foundation & concealer?

is wondering 10 points for the best answer


whyWhat is the worst foundation %26amp; concealer?
According to Michelle Phan's foundation review videos, the worst brand is Maybelline dream liquid mousse, because it made her break out and it was heavy/cakey feeling and clogs your pores. Another that she said wasn't very good was Rimmel lasting finish minerals. It's infused with glitter, the colors are off, and the brush is bad quality. And lastly, Neutrogena mineral sheers was another bad one, it has no coverage and it makes orange streaks.





Part 1 and 2 of the review by Michelle Phan is posted below.What is the worst foundation %26amp; concealer?
I'll tell you that almost any foundation and concealer can work properly if it is in the right shade for your skin tone, and is applied properly.


I have a medium coverage from mary kay and I find it way too heavy and kind of matte looking. I would not reccomend it at all. I prefer a mineral powder or a tinted moisturizer.
loreal true match foundation was horrible. it made me look like i had a gray tinge to my skin, did NOT blend, gave my skin dry patches and accentuated my fine lines. i HATED this foundation. however, i do like the concealer. weird.





i didn't like the revlon colorstay concealer because it gave me zits.
Worst foundation - well I love all things body shop, but their liquid foundation was appalling! My eyes watered and the makeup turned a mily white colour where my tears had been. Also maybelline pure liquid mineral made me break out sooo bad!


Worst concealer - collection 2000 illuminating touch. It has no coverage whatsoever!





By the way, I saw your yahoo name. ACDC are awesome! :D
Well i just use drugstore brands.


Haha. I got Hide The Blemish Concealer, and it kinda works, but it's definitely not the best.


I don't like liquid foundation at all, it just looks oily on my skin and it clogs my pores.


I like mineral foundation.


(:
The worst foundation I've used is L'Oreal True Match Compact Makeup (the new one) because it is very greasy and it just sits on top of my skin and the worst concealer I've used is Almay Smart Shade because it doesn't conceal anything.
almay concealer didnt cover nothing


almay blotting powder way to light onced applied and was so dusty that by the time my brush hit my face i had not bush to apply on my face
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan