Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What type of concealer should i use?

please recommend me brands which i can find in Singapore =)


i've had my breakouts earlier this year and they're recovering but there are red spots leftover, i'll be going for my vbeam laser soon but meanwhile, may i know which type of concealer does not clog pores and has good coverage? I'm currently using Averine's concealer.What type of concealer should i use?
Hi,





My favourite concealer for spots is MAC Studio Finish Concealer. This is a full coverage concealer and the consistency of the product is nice and creamy. It is also semi water-resistant, which holds up well in hot and humid weather, like Singapore. hehe.. The product comes in a small round pot and is available in a range of colours, available at any MAC makeup counter.





How well this concealer works depends on the application method used, in my opinion. I find for it to work best, I use a concealer brush (I use one from The Body Shop) to pick up a little bit of product, dab it on the spot and use a sponge to gently 'pat' the concealer in. To make it last longer, be sure to set with some pressed or translucent powder after.





Hope that helps!What type of concealer should i use?
Hi,





Haha.. I wasn't quite sure how to answer your Q, so just gonna leave a comment here. I have pretty sensitive and acne-prone skin and this concealer has not irritated my skin at all. Of course, bearing in mind that each product works differently on everyone. Report Abuse

I use neutrogina's skin clearing foundation(:


It doesn't clog your pores, and it doesn't feel too heavy, either.


It is oil free, and it also has a little bit of salycic(sp) acid, which helps clear breakouts.


I hope that you can find it where you are!


I absolutely love it.


Best of luck%26lt;3
The ZA concealer perfection is really good at covering up my blemishes and redness, the coverage is also really good


And its available in watson! :)
I use Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette.


It's my lifesaver :]


Remember that a little goes a long way. Just one dab of your finger and you get a lot of product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan