Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Concealer to cover dark circles For a 14 year old? x?

Okay dark circles run through the family %26amp; i also have hay fever %26amp; asthma So this probs has something to do with it. I get enough sleep %26amp; drink plenty of water but i was wondering if there were any good concealers on the high street that actually work??





I've already heard of YSL though





Best answer 10 points!!





Thank you for answering XBest Concealer to cover dark circles For a 14 year old? x?
Go to Boots or something and try some out, I did. Most of them work well but expect to pay about 拢20 or 拢30 for a good one.Best Concealer to cover dark circles For a 14 year old? x?
Natural Collection works very well. :)


Miss Sporty has a great one that helps act on spots as well. :)


Maybelline :)


Revlon! :D


I use stick concealers,because I don't really get dark shadows under my eyes, but I find that liquid concealers help that. :) But it ight be different on your skin... basically the most important thing is that you use a concealer that matches your skin tone. :D If it is slightly uneven use a foundation that matches your skin tone to even it up. :) Just make sure you wash it all off before you go to bed, but I'm sure you know that... yeah?, ;)


Hope that helps? :)


I'm 13 by the way.
try Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer with SoftFlex Medium .04oz. it is really amazing , it is Gently conceals dark circles and discolorations up to 16 hours with natural looking coverage


here it is pic


http://a1061.g.akamai.net/7/1061/5412/ho鈥?/a>
Hiya


I have the exact same problems as you, %26amp; they can get really bad! Ive been using:


Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer with SoftFlex


Its my first concealer and last...It saved me so much money trying rubbish ones...


Its really great, and I think its only about 拢7.50


Its avaliable from boots, and should be in superdrug too. It stays put all day, and you only need a tiny bit. It covers spots aswell (i have a few!)


Hope I helped


%26lt;3 KTE x





Added: Heres a link: http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





xx
my friend says cover girl( liquid with a pump) is good and she uses it. i have found that hourglass from sephora (stick with in a gold case... it looks like lipsick but beige) but i would recomend go a litle lighter than normal because it looks more livley and awake... and glowing... and always try it on!!!!!!!
MAC concealer cst a little expensive but it has a full coveragem but if you want a full coverage but cheap go to walmart and check out Maybelline and covergirl. they have loads of concealer and you c check out whats good for youu.





~goodluck =)
I have inherited dark circles aswell. I use bobbi brown concealer. Its a really thick creamy concealer and covers my dark circles perfectly and flawlessly. Mac concealers are also good but they are not as thick as bobbi brown concealers.
yeah dark circles are inherited here aswell :)


rimmel concealer is crap, i hate it.


the one i use now is Tescos Barbara Daly make up, concealer. best ever concealer!


or No7 boots liquid concealer
Rimmel London Hide The Blemish. It's cheap and very effective, here's the link http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan