Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good concealer (that will cover up a few acne spots) that i can buy in a grocery store/pharmacy?

I have combination skin, so I deal with this too. I use a solid stick concealer, try to get it a couple shades lighter than you're actual skin tone( Maybelline I believe has a stick sort of like lipstick it comes in white, which can be intimidating but it will cover anything even under eye circles, which only costs 5 or 6 dollars at CVS or Walgreens) then i apply dream matte mouse in my skin tone over the concealed spots and cover my face. Afterwards i top it off with a pressed powder to set the makeup. You're face should appear very clear. I hope this helps :)





%26lt;3What's a good concealer (that will cover up a few acne spots) that i can buy in a grocery store/pharmacy?
i use the MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE *AIRBRUSH FINISH* it is awesome and really does give u an airbrush finish. it covers EVERYTHING!!!!What's a good concealer (that will cover up a few acne spots) that i can buy in a grocery store/pharmacy?
if you are looking to clear up the acne i would tell you to go with a liquid foundation neutrogena blemish clearing treatent. it is still make up and still concels great but it has a variety of shages and salic acid in it to help cure the acne.It is really good, my mother got it on a clearance sale at walgreens or cvs i cant remember but i doubted its power, and it really worked wonders on my skin when i started using it. It is expensive but the quality is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan