Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anybody wear concealer all over their face?

if so, then how do you keep it from coming off when you sweat? my face is red all over it and im looking for something to help with that. also i love powder foundation, but when i put bare essentials powder foundation on my face, it looks all shiny , like its caked on, but i barely put any on. does anybody know why? could it be that its old make up?its almost a year old. im 27 and im a transgendered girl and i love any makeup tips i can get. thank youDoes anybody wear concealer all over their face?
I usually put concealer at the lower part of my eyes..to hide my eye bags..Didn't try to put it all over my face.Does anybody wear concealer all over their face?
I have tried many brands of cosmetics to accommodate skin changes as I matured. I found that Bare Minerals has been great! I use the Bare Minerals concealer shade is called Well-Rested; I apply a minimal amount using a concealer brush around my eyes to minimize dark circles and wrinkles, then I use a powder brush to lightly apply to my face before applying the Bare Minerals foundation. I finish off my make-up routine with the Mineral Veil (one of many shades to choose from) which is a translucent (almost sheer) powder to ';set'; my make-up.





Also, with Bare Minerals, use the minimal amount while you swirl, tap, and buff on the powder.





Other things to consider and remember are to prepare your skin with a moisturizer/ ';primer,'; (bareVitamins Skin Rev-er) and to match your make-up color as closely as possible to your skin coloring.





I hope that helps!
Try Clinique makeup! Its great! It does not look cakey or rub of easy.
That is a bad idea... You want to get a really nice foundation. Concealer is made to be a lot thicker formula.
I've never put concealer all over my face. However, to cover red you should use a yellow concealer to hide the red and then use full coverage foundation. If your skin is oily, cleanse and then put an oil absorbing lotion on and let it soak in. Apply a light dusting of translucent powder and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Apply a light amount of yellow concealer in the red areas of your face using your finger. Pat it on. Apply an oil free full coverage foundation. If you're looking for something that won't rub off, try Senegence Cosmetics. They are waterproof and wonderful. They have a whole line of waterproof cosmetics. It goes on light but you can build it up to full coverage. When your foundation is dry, put on another dusting of powder in a matching shade or translucent. Good luck!
I use MAC Studio Fix powder and I really like it. I have a lot of red on my skin, to and it really helps cover that up. It's also really easy to put on in a hurry and thats really all I need if I only have a minute. I'm 15 and in hs, so I really don't need much make up, so it's perfect to put on on the way to school!
I only wear concealer under my eyes. Try MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. It has great coverage but doesn't look all cakey. It's WONDERFUL!!





Good luck!! *Devin*
I have had acne all my life. I first use rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab every night to remove make up. And a routine of this will clear up acne and oilly skin. I use the green aclohol just because its a better smell. Then When you put your make up on Put your liquid on under your eyes and other key spots.


NO DO NOT put it on like pancake face. Then let it dry add your powder foundation on top of that your blush then eye make up. In that order


U should try bare minerals
Concealer is only good for spot treatments, but I don't use it at all.





I use a liquid foundation, then once it is blended in I put on translucent powder, which I blend in with a HUGE powder brush.





remember to go below the jawline and blend in with your neck too.





Powder foundation is so outdated, use the liquid first.
Try using a yellow concealer to counteract your red. I've gone to mostly using yellow, instead of skin tone, and I like the results.





I did some writing for a beauty site last year, and using concealer just where you need it in the middle of you face is a fashion model's trick. It works too. Usually I don't even need to add powder. Try several looks and see what works for you.





Remember, concealer is designed to be used as a very light coat. If it's coming off visibly during the day, you may be applying too much. Use just a light coverage around the nose, under the eyes, and also under the brows and lightly on the upper lip. Blend it into invisibility. Then, step back from the mirror and look. Add another light layer wherever you identify the need--then blend again.





It's always a good idea to wash your face, use a toner like Sea Breeze, and apply a moisturizer every time before you start out your daily face procedure. If you allow the moisturizer to soak up into your skin for 8 - 10 minutes before you apply foundation or mineral makeup, you should have the perfect canvas prepared. Any other problems I'd directly ask the seller about. There are lots on e-Bay.





These are great tips to share--especially for summer makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan