Monday, June 21, 2010

To indian gals out there - whats the best foundation/concealer you have ever used?

Try Dior, DiorSkin AirFlash Spray Foundation


let see %26gt;%26gt;http://www.amazon.com/Dior-DiorSkin-AirF鈥?/a>


I have a helpful hint for those who say this wonderful make up does not last very long. I spray a small amount on a sponge wedge and dab it on all over , then with the sponge work it all over my face. I only have to spray the sponge 2 times .. Hope this helps girls. But about concealer try Dior DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer See here %26gt;%26gt;http://www.amazon.com/Dior-DiorSkin-Lift鈥?/a>


This product really does what it says - it lifts and smooths, and conceals too. It's the best concealer I've tried, and I've tried many. One note though - the lightest shade is very light. I have very fair skin and found it to be too white, so I exchanged it for the 2nd shade, which would also work well on fair to medium skin.To indian gals out there - whats the best foundation/concealer you have ever used?
You should try a sample of LAminerals foundations. They have tons of shades, and many in the darker shades too.


I'm pretty dark myself and wear the Medium Beige in winter and a combo of med/dark warm and beige in the summer.


Nice thing about mineral makeup is you can mix em up at home cuz your skin changes with the season, or from what you are eating.


Oh..their samples are only like $1 and they ship em free.


Best of luck 2 ya!To indian gals out there - whats the best foundation/concealer you have ever used?
Bee Luscious! Use their foundation and cover up. It is perfect. They have several different foundation to choose from. They have a stick, liquid to powder, pressed powder and loose minerals. They all have the same colors so you can order samples to match and then order the type you want.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan