Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a good concealer for acne?

Right now i have a few red bumps and i just want to cover them up. I'm already on a treatment my acne doesn't want to go away, so i'm on accutane. I need a concealer that has no oil, and nothing like benzoyle peroxide or saliclyic acid, because my skin is dry from the accutane?





Is there a concealer that blends well and hides redness very well?Is there a good concealer for acne?
I heard that there is a mac concealer that will actually work with acne prone skin. If I were you though, I would go into a sephora or something and let them know you are using accutane and that it's drying your skin out and you need a good concealer that will not worsen the problems or worsen any acne.








and btw, how long have you been on accutane? I desperately want to start using accutane because I am fed up with my cystic acne flare ups and my white heads and blackheads and milia. Have you have any really bad side effects yet? Send me an email I guess about this, since I'd like to hear as much personal experience about using accutane as I possibly can.





Is there a good concealer for acne?
Most people want to treat acne scars rather than acne.It is like treating measles scars rather than measles.Acne is a skin condition caused by the internal imbalance.All medicines and creams which help to remove acne scars contain benzoyl peroxide.





You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan