Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do I still need a concealer brush?

My under eye liquid concealer has a brush. But still of course I'll have to dab in %26amp; blend with my ring fingers.





I'm afraid to buy a concealer brush as I might still have to use my fingers.





Currently, I use the triangular sponge thin edge to blend.Do I still need a concealer brush?
you know what? it's much better to use your fingers to apply as using sponge will only make the application thick and heavy. moreover, the warmth from our finger will allow better blending! and to conceal undereye circle, lower your head and look straight/slightly upwards at the mirror. you should see something that resembles eyebag. it's somehow a triangle shape. do not put any concealor on that small area. conceal the entire area equals not concealing at all. you should try to stay away from that area for a more natural coverage.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do I still need a concealer brush?
i use under eye liquid concealer with a brush and then just blend with my fingers..


it works ok as long as you put on little bits at a time..





i personally think a concealer brush is a bit of a waste
i fink doin' it w/ ur fingers is muuuch better...
A concealer brush is a waste of money just use your finger its the best at blending
I'm a make up artist I pat concealer in with my ring finger it is alot better that way or use a foundation brush its quick that way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan