Monday, June 21, 2010

What should you put on your face before liquid concealer?

my make up routine concealer wise always revolved me putting on some liquid concealer, and then putting some powder foundation on top.


i was watching some make up shows the other day, and noticed that they put something on the face before any foundation went on.





how do you get that flawless look? do you put anything on your face before the concelor goes on? xxWhat should you put on your face before liquid concealer?
Putting a make-up primer on before foundation and concealer will create a flawless smooth look and also helps to keep your make-up on all day. A good one is Prep +Prime Skin by MAC. It works great- I was in Miami in August it was 103 degrees and started pouring rain while i was outside and my make-up remained flawless!What should you put on your face before liquid concealer?
Regardless of whether I am wearing make up or not I always moisturise my face with a moisturiser to hydrate the skin (which has UVA and UVB protection included in it e.g. Nivea Visage Young Moisturiser). I then use primer, the best that I have tried so far is Smashbox which is not cheap but not too expensive and lasts for ages!!!! This creates a smooth base on the skin and also prevents make up 'melting' off your face. Then I use foundation and then concealer if necessary and maybe some powder to fix the foundation and prevent shine.





Don't forget to wash the make up off your face before going to sleep (or even better when you do not need to wear it anymore for the day) and moisturise after!!!
what is the best way to get the flawless look is first put moisturizer on your skin then concealer 1 or 2 shades LIGHTER then your skin. Put it under your eyes and anything red or dark spots on your skin. Then get foundation the exact same shade as your skin and put in on your face. Powder the same shade as your skin goes on last
Before you splatter any cosmetics on your face, it is advisable to put on a good moisturizer (with SPF or not is optional, but a must if you will be under the sun for more than 15 min) so that your skin is moisturized.





Then next you may put on primer to smoothen out your skin texture (sort of plumps it up I feel), cover up some small scars or spots. Then you add your concealer and foundation.





Ta da!!! Apply the rest of makeup. =)
Well my skin is naturally flawless so i don't use much make up but my sisters use it. they put a face moisturizer then put the foundation. Truth is according to the brand name of foundation you may never get the smooth look. And you can also be careful with the powder you use. And most important what you use to apply it.
I apply a moisturizer to my face as soon as I get out of the shower.





Before I apply any makeup to my face I apply a primer. Its by Bobbi Brown %26amp; its Vitamin Enriched Face Base. Yes, its expensive ~~ but I dont apply much ~~ its not greasy %26amp; its oil-free.





I let Face Base set for a minute or 2 then apply concealer %26amp; my minerals makeup.
i use a moisturizer: day cream and night cream, obviously depending on time of day. or when i wnat a more natural look, i mix one part concealer with one part cream and apply like moisturizer. gives even look, but isn't as heavy on the skin :-)
DHC Velvet Skin Cream, baby! You look airbrushed in real life! It's amazing. And your problem is actually what it's made for.





What they usually put on before the foundation is often an oil-blocking gel, or primer.
Before any concealer but after ur foudation use a PRIMER.





This sleek undercoat smoothes and perfects skin's texture, prepping it for foundation. It gives the makeup something to adhere leavin ur skin looking flawless





some primers also help control oil....
Primer! It is a clear creme that preps the skin for makeup. It fills in fine lines and makes for a smoother make up application. MAC has a great one. It's called Prep and Prime.
1st put on the mosturizer and then foundation...after that put ur concealer and at the end loose powder to set ur makeup and give it a flawless professional look...
i always use a moisturiser first. then a concealer and then a foundation. it just makes your skin clearer and softer looking.
they put on a primer


napoleon perdis make an incredible one


it smoothes out the skin and creates a smooth surface


dont ask me how lol


all i know is i cant live without it


hope this helps :)
honey let me tell u i had the same problem till i found loreal paris true match that really conceals everything.. u will look like a goddess n u dont need concealers that just give u pinples n stuff....
They are probably putting on moisturizer.. at least that's what I put on my face before putting on any makeup.
dont put anything on before, just make sure you have super clean skin before you put anything on it.
Dove face moisturizer. I know - I'm in theatre. ;)
Moisturizer and a primer.
i get that flawless look by not overdosing on makeup and cleaning and taking good care of my skin
tobacco ash and spaghetti sauce with goat droppings.
i put foundation first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan