Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got an asian skin,any foundation n concealer for eyes recommendations?

I hate powder or cream to powder foundations, want something that blends with my skin color, can some1 suggest something good?I got an asian skin,any foundation n concealer for eyes recommendations?
yeah i can make a suggestion - i used to work on beauty counters. Bobbi Brown has an excellent color palette for our asian skin but i find them too dry and chalky for me. I like lancombe color ID as it looks natural, or for eyes specifically use YSL touche eclat - which is magic on dark circles. also - you should use an eye cream before you use make up - and I just have to recommend Estee Lauder Idealist eye serum - its amazing - just try it.I got an asian skin,any foundation n concealer for eyes recommendations?
Cover girl has many colors for everyone and better on the skin than the leading brands. For white black, Asian everyone. I have spent lots of money trying to get the right one and it turned out my first choice worked the best. If you are under 20 you really do not need a foundation save that for evening wear. I did not start wearing any till I was in my thirties to cover a discoloration from pregnancy. I only wash my face with Noxzema skin cream never soap. I may splash a little water on my face through out the day. I just love these products,Mary Kay is another brand you can consider but much more expensive. Hope that helps ~A~
logeas's cream is best for ur reason.ur age ----rita aka rani
I am in favor of mineral foundations, but as you know majority come in a powder and that is what you do not want. So to make it easier on you, I suggest Jane Iredale Mineral Liquid Makeup. It blends in very well and it is great for yellow undertones.
Merle Norman offers a lovely line of cosmetics that fits our gorgeous skin. (I am Chinese).
Benefit cosmetics suit most skin types. try the website n order one of their free catalouges (www.benefitcosmetcis.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan