Monday, June 21, 2010

I have an event Saturday. I got a flat birthmark removed today and I don't know if I should apply concealer?

I think a scab might form, but I don't know what it'd be like. The doc prescribed ointmint on it, but I'm not sure if putting some liquid foundation on it would be a good idea :[





How would I do it?I have an event Saturday. I got a flat birthmark removed today and I don't know if I should apply concealer?
Dear M%26amp;Ms,





I had a birthmark removed once. My doctor recommended for me to use polysporin. A lot of people say to use neosporin but, it's not as good. Polysporin helps it to heal with much less scarring.





As far as putting foundation or concealer on it...not recommended. It could easily get infected! You don't want that! If it gets infected, it will take much longer to heal and could scar more.





What you could try, depending on where the mark is, is to pick up a really cute bandage, one that fits your personality and sport it off. Turn it into a conversation piece, a funny or even a ...';Wouldn't you like to know what's under this bandage?'; Leave it a mystery and have fun with it!





Seriously, though, I wouldn't put anything on it except the ointment. The healing will progress much faster if you don't.I have an event Saturday. I got a flat birthmark removed today and I don't know if I should apply concealer?
Just fallow your Dr's orders


If there's any questions just ask your Dr because he's the


one to ask.!!!
Unless your physician says it's ok I suggest not because it could cause infection
do you have powdered foundation? it seems like that would be easier and less painful
  • nortan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan