Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I use Mineral Veil (Bare Minerals) to set undereye concealer?

Will this give me a more radiant look or am I better off just using a regular matte powder? My experience with regular powder is that is ends up making my concealer look cakey and unnatural, so I'm open to any suggestions of powders to use.Should I use Mineral Veil (Bare Minerals) to set undereye concealer?
That is basically what the mineral veil is for! So use it! I love that stuff....Should I use Mineral Veil (Bare Minerals) to set undereye concealer?
You can use that! just don't over do it or it will become caked on. Powder is powder ,whom ever make's it. Is the concealer wearing off? Sometimes I don't even set it depending on weather ,type of event ,etc,etc....
Try using a translucent powder, these are normally lighter than regular powders. Also, sometimes it's actually your own skin that causing the cakey-look. Make sure that your undereye skin is properly hydrated. Use an undereye cream, then wait a few minutes before you apply your concealer, your skin has to absorb the cream first.
USE IT!!!
I use the Mineral Veil after my makeup is complete. Use the Bare Minerals base as a concelar. Then swish all over your face.
tryy it its worth a try if it workss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan