Monday, June 21, 2010

How to prevent eye concealer from creasing?

hey guys, what is the best, most efficient way to prevent the makeup from creasing under your eyes? my eye makeup always looks fabulous after i put it on in the morning.. but towards the middle of the day.. these annoying creases form out of nowhere!! i've tried all kinds of concealers.. moisturizer, eye lotion, etc. and nothing really works that well. any tips??





thanks and xoxo! ;o)How to prevent eye concealer from creasing?
Don't layer it on so thick. Just a thin layer and set it with powder.How to prevent eye concealer from creasing?
Oh my gosh. You need Urban Decay Primer Potion. This stuff is so amazing, it's ridiculous. I've had the same problem for years but girls on MakeupTalk.com convinced me (from tons of good reviews) to go out and get some ';UDPP'; and this stuff works so well.





It may seem pricey at $16, but you only use a really little bit over your lids each time so the tube will last a while.





This stuff washes off easily, holds your eye makeup on like a dream, and even makes the colors appear more vibrant.





It's great, definitely try it out. They have testers at Sephora if you aren't willing to commit right away, but I promise you won't be disappointed!
Holy crap, I watched this on Tyra today.





She said, when you apply the makeup, to look way way up and try to remember where your makeup goes, that way you won't get makeup in your creases. She said it works.





Also, before you apply it, rub it on your hand to smoothe it out, and it won't be so cakey.





I love that fattie, Tyra. She's smart.
use thin layer
dab w powder
L'oreal makes a product called Decrease (get it? De-Crease? haha.....) that prevents it. I use it and it works like a charm!
I had the same issue with concealer until I started using a mineral powder based concealer. You apply it with a brush and it settles over your skin not into lines and creases. It covers well and takes years of my appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan