Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Better concealer for under-eye circles for people with sensitive skin?

Which concealer is better for people with SENSITIVE SKIN, who have dark under-eye circles?





MAC Cosmetics or Benefit Cosmetics?





or do both brand's concealers make sensitive skin irritated?





and product recommendations please!!!





thanks so much!Better concealer for under-eye circles for people with sensitive skin?
clinique airbrush concealer is amazing


highly recommended, it's the only one i will use :]Better concealer for under-eye circles for people with sensitive skin?
Neither.


I use to think that my MAC Concealers are doing a great job until I got my Bobbi Brown Corrector.





My under eye circles are green-blue ish. So my best choice was the Dark Bisque. In MAC I'm a NC42 so I need the Dark Bisque to match my skin tone. This is great for anyone that has sensitive skin. It doesn't bother my skin.





I can't really help you cause I don't know what your skin tone is but if you go to a Nordstrom, just stop by the Bobbi Brown counter and tell them you want a corrector for your under eye circles. They will have you sit down and they will match the right corrector for you.





Good Luck! =)
covering your under eye circles when u have sensitive skin is a really hard task but there is one concealer that has worked wonders on my skin, it is called fast fix concealer by sally hansen inspired by carmindy it is really helpful because it is cream concealer
physicians formula concealer for undereye circles.


It's amazing. It's called Circle Rx.
I use bare minerals and it takes the dark circles away
i use bare minerals. it is a powder, but it doesn't clog your pores!
I'll probably sound like a snob, but I think I'm the best person to ask on this because I have really severe dark undereye circles and sensitive skin. I've been looking for ages a product that would cover them up. After a ton of research, I finally came down to Bobbi Brown concealer and Corrector. They're pricey, but they completely cover up everything


It has a ';yellow'; base which is opposite on the color wheel of dark undereye circles, so it balances it out well. I've also seen it used by at least three professional make-up artists, who have all the know-how into which high-end brands are the best for what.





I'm super happy with mine.





You said your skin is very dry, well, the Bobbi Brown concealer feels really moisturizing on it and doesn't dry out my sensitive eye area (and mine is pretty dry!. :) However, you might want to think of getting an eye cream if you don't already have one. I'm currently using the Chanel eye cream with spf 15, a sample, but it it's costly at $60. I've heard the RoC eyecream with retinol (vitamin A to fight wrinkles and plump the eye area) is super good--I've been meaning to try it, but everytime I go to CVS its' sold out! so it must be good ;) --and I haven't heard of a better one. I imagine it's half the cost of the Chanel one, but if you want an effective one, you have to pay more. I once bought a L'Oreal one and it actually dried out my eyes and even gave me a new wrinkle! So don'[t try those. I actually heard L'Oreal skin products are awful, but I have heard the Loreal Voluminous (not the Natural) is pretty good.





I've heard some of the MAC liquid foundations have given some ppl cystic acne (horrible), so I'd shy away from them. Despite their cult following, I think they sometimes use harsh products to get the look at the expense of how it might hurt the skin in the long-run. Just an observation. Nothing compares to MAC eyeshadows, however. ;)





I don't know about Benefit Cosmetics, but I think they're supposed to be good for sensitive skin. I haven't tried them, though.





Hope this helps! Good luck in your search!





I seriously recommend going to a Bobbi Brown counter and asking them to help find you an undereye concealer, (they're specifically targeted for undereye circles). And if it's not enough, with the Bobbi Brown salmon corrector underneath it, it should be completely gone. :)





Even if you think it's too pricey, I really recommend trying it. The cheaper concealers just seem to hard to blend for the delicate undereye area, crease, are streaky and really... It's worth it to splurge on the more expensive brands for concealer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan