Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Please help! i bought this stick concealer and it doesnt work?

i bought the wet n wild concealer stick in medium. it has a pinkish tone to it and it makes me look weird! please help!





wats some good tips on things to use for my concealer? should i mix it with something else? ive done the mixing and it didnt come out too good! =(Please help! i bought this stick concealer and it doesnt work?
Use a liquid concealer for under the eyes. maybe covergirl?





I use that concealer in medium, and I just use it for blemishes and stuff. It works good for me!


Also it is a bit light, so I just add pressed powder in my skin tone after.Please help! i bought this stick concealer and it doesnt work?
when i first started to wear make-up hat happened to me too. It is because it is the wrong shade for you. I have very light skin and i have to use light 1 al the wise it looks weird on me. if it comes out pink it is obviously to light for you try a diff rent shade. All so wet an wild brand is not the best brand in The World try a diff rent brand maybe that will help.
If it doesnt work DONT use it.


You do NOT want to look like a cake face.


And this make-up sounds to light for you.


I suggest Elizabeth Arden or Smashbox for concealer.


I know these are a tab bit expensive but they are worth it then using a cheap brand that will not work =)


Hope I helped
if it doesn't work don't use it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan