Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who makes the best concealer? I mean one that gets rid of the darkest undereye circles.?

Try Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Concealer from Lancome- it has to be the best concealer I've used by far!!!





It's a creamy-sheer, easy-to-blend concealer that hydrates and protects as it hides blemishes and dark circles that comes in a pod with many different skin tones.





My trick is to use fraichelle LE LIPSTIQUE ( a lip pencil also by Lancome) and put some under the the eye- dap it on then put the concealer on top... it's like a miracle happening before your eyes!!!





The lip pencil is waterproof and creamy so it works great!





PS - The concealer has SPF 15 - perfect!Who makes the best concealer? I mean one that gets rid of the darkest undereye circles.?
Mary Kay is great, and it's waterproof which is amazing. I went swimming and after an hour it was still in place.Who makes the best concealer? I mean one that gets rid of the darkest undereye circles.?
Chanel or M.A.C
Prescriptives undereye concealer has been the best for me.
MaryKay is great. we also have a highlighting pen that you use after the consealer and foundation if you need extra coverage.
I wish I knew the answer to that.





But I use Rimmel. You can buy it at Wal-mart. Wal-greens does not carry it. I really like it. It's a stick. It's worked better than anything I've tried. Sadly, the only way to get rid of them, if they're genetic, which I'm assuming yours are, is laser surgery.
Mary Kay





My mom uses it. It really helped her out.
I like the Sephora brand that comes in a little tube. You can try it there and see if you like it. Comes in lots of shades.
Benefit concealer. A little goes a long way.
I know this sounds crazy, but mix your concealer with a little bit of red lipstick...just so there's a hint of pink. Trust me it works. I was a make-up artist for years. One of the girls I worked with had the most horrible dark circles and that is the only thing that worked. Let me know if it works for you:)
In my opinion the best concelar is cliniques. It comes in a green wand thing where you have to twist it to make it come out. IT works great.
burt's bees concealer. it costs about $6 and works GREAT! it also lasts a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan