Saturday, November 28, 2009

What all can concealer and foundation do?

what can concealer and foundation do? like, if i have a dark brown spot on my face, would the makeup make it disapear? please help... ^_^ please answer both questions! thanks for readingWhat all can concealer and foundation do?
That's what they're for, hunn. ;]


Apply foundation 1st, concealer 2nd then dust over w/ a mattifying powder. Be sure they're all the same color.





Okk :]


醿ombie CupcakeWhat all can concealer and foundation do?
it depends on the spot and your skin tone. I have EXTREMELY fair skin, for being so dark haired. (i have brown hair, and skin that is the same color for a red-head) so i have freckles. Unless i use a very intense concealer, my freckles still show through, not as noticable, but still can see.





In my opinion, since im not very self conscience about freckles, i don't like the look of freckles showing through the make-up so i don't put any on there.





I guess it would partly depend on how close your skin tone is to the freckle. (if i had a black spot, NOTHING would cover it, but something light would cover, so kinda depends).... LOL im not sure that made any sense at all to anyone except me.





all you can do is try
Makeup doesn't make something disapear overall, but it does cover it nicely.





Unfortunatley, I was blessed (NOT!) with my mom's acne prone skin. I went through acne issues for a long time. I really relied on foundation to help me look presentable for school. I really couldn't stand the redness of my face, thefore foundation made it blend into your skin and more flawless looking. Concealer on the other hand can be used for a few different things. Under eye circles are very common. Weather you have been partying, and didn't sleep for 2 days and have big bags, you can use concealer to ';conceal'; them. Concealer also makes red spots, and blemishes less noticable. Some foundations (like Revlon Color Stay) act like they almost have a concealer in them. I don't even need to use concealer when I use that foundation as the coverage is so good!
yes, and they can


cover acne,dark circles, blotchyness, freckles and moree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan