Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is powder concealer good at covering redness of the pimples?

In my experience, no. I use a liquid or cream concealer and apply it to the pimple with a small concealer brush. Then I lightly brush on powder over that to set the concealer and further blend it in. It works very well and lasts all day.Is powder concealer good at covering redness of the pimples?
could depend on the brand or ingredients, or the amount of pigmentation.. if you find it's not covering well, take some and mix it with some oil free moisturizer or something similar to turn it into a creamy concealer and try it out. If it works, then just convert all the powder to cream.


Although, I have yet to find any concealer that actually covers redness around my acne or acne scars..Is powder concealer good at covering redness of the pimples?
The only thing I have found to cover the redness is BareMinerals. It works good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan