Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can I get suggestions for a good foundation or concealer that's non-codomogenic?

Everyday Minerals-it's the same as Bare essentuals but much less expensive. Best of all-they will send you free samples of foundation,concealer and blush for cost of S%26amp;H so you can try it.


I hate makeup and have sensitive skin-I think it's great so try it out .Can I get suggestions for a good foundation or concealer that's non-codomogenic?
i agree to liit.


clinique is the best so far.Can I get suggestions for a good foundation or concealer that's non-codomogenic?
I recommend ';Clinique';. Pricey, but it works!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients.
Annie Young and her team of experienced makeup artists work with Annie鈥檚 exclusive line, which is available to purchase, at the makeup center. These products are hypo-allergenic, non-codomogenic, and fragrance free.


I hope this helps you. Check out the link below.


http://www.avantilespa.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>
let me ask, why are you requesting this? is it a skin irritability or are you a humanitarian?





go see a local dermatologist. most of them have a specific line they will recommend to achieve what you need. get a pamphlet on the brand they are recommending. they will be pricey so getting the pamphlet will give you the option of looking them up on line or on eBay for a better price.
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan