Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone know of a good concealer?

I have a few acne scars and I wanted to know if anyone knew a good concealer that covers well. I would appreciate any suggestions. ThanksAnyone know of a good concealer?
Benefit Boi-ing is the best concealer out there. The label states it is industrial strength concealer. I use it and it covers everything, and I don't look made up. Sephora has it and it is not that much money and it lasts forever. It also comes in a handy compact so you can use your fingers to blend and control the consistency.Anyone know of a good concealer?
Mary Kay actually has an outstanding concealer, it also works in problem areas of fine lines and wrinkles. I can help you get some, if you would like I have a contact.
Lancome and Estee Lauder both have good concealers.
if you want to get rid of the acne scars use this


http://www.acnefree.com/node/39


and then use this concealer in the mean time


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/prod鈥?/a>


h://www.eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/defau鈥?br>

all these products work well and good coverage
Benefit Boing.


The best stuff ever!
I love Arbonne's concealer. It works, lasting all day.


I had used Proactive to try and clear up some acne and instead it burned skin off my nose. I had this horrible red spot that was completely noticeable. I used the Arbonne concealer and it covered it up..my husband couldn't even see the spot. In fact, we were driving around in 90 degree heat all day in a vehicle with a lack of airconditioning and it didn't come off. Needless to say, I was thrilled.





About Face Concealer- Conceal imperfections while hydrating skin with Arbonne's light-reflecting Concealer, in four shades that won't dry, flake or smudge. This botanically-based, lightweight concealer helps to even skin tone and conceal blemishes prior to foundation. Enjoy lasting color and easy application with the built-in wand.
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan