Monday, November 30, 2009

Any suggestions for a waterproof undereye concealer?

I'm going on vacation soon, and I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but I have really dark circles under my eyes... Does anybody know of a good concealer that is waterproof? Preferrably something from a drugstore, or that I can find at Ulta, because I don't have time to order one online and there's not a MAC or Sephora or anything by me :-[





Thanks so much for any help :-]Any suggestions for a waterproof undereye concealer?
Waterproof concealer would be very difficult to find. I've never found a base or other liquid or powder makeup that lasts. I've heard of waterproof mascara. But most makeup is made to come out with water. I would really think you would have to order something like that, even though you don't have time. Or, you could bring a concealer to reapply after you're in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan