Monday, November 30, 2009

When you have foundation do you put the concealer on first or foundation?

I've seen it done both ways, but I prefer putting the concealer on the redness in my upper cheeks and the circles under my eyes, and then blending in the foundation over all of it. I've tried putting the concealer on last, and it kind of looks two tone, and a bit too bright. Experiment, and see what looks best on you.When you have foundation do you put the concealer on first or foundation?
I always start with concealer first and then foundation. I use Bare Minerals which is awesome! I like the natural look and here's my routine: moisterizer, concealer, foundation, powder, blush, and then a brushing of shiny finishing powder. It creates a natural glow and I feel so fresh. Hope this helps! When you have foundation do you put the concealer on first or foundation?
I have found that if I wear the mineral powder foundation, I dont need concealer anymore. You put the foundation on in layers and you can put it a little heavier in the areas you need the most coverage. You can go to the marykay website and get a free virtual makeover.
I I put my concealer on first but people say to do if last, I find that if I apply my concealer over my foundation, you can tell where my concealer is and my face looks blotchy where my concealer is
Both. I put green concealer first on my nose to hopefully neutralize the red, then I put foundation on, then yellow concealer stick on my bags and any stray zits or blemishes.
You put the foundation on first to see what is covered and not covered. Concealer is always after so you could hide all the dark spots that weren't covered from your foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan