Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best concealer that I can find at a drugstore?

Maybelline is pretty good and fairly inexpensive. And Almay is good.What's the best concealer that I can find at a drugstore?
That depends. If you're lighter-skinned, try Physician's Formula. If you're olive or darker, Posner Cover Creme is a godsend. I use that every day.What's the best concealer that I can find at a drugstore?
i use covergirl fresh complextion on my face and sonia kashuk under my eyes. both work really good
TrueBlend by Covergirl is great.
Maybelline Age Rewind and Coverstick are great. The former is liquid and the latter is a cream stick, so you can choose based on what you're looking for.
revlons cream concealers


i like cream ones they have the


best coverage
I like maybelline or revlon. Sometimes I will blend the liquid concealer with power based later..
I like Max Factor Erase, but have only been able to find it at WalMart lately. It's thicker, if you need more coverage and comes in a few different tones. I bought it for my wedding and have fallen in love ever since.
Maybelline Cover Stick... this stuff is amazing!! Its less than $5 at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, etc, and it covers EVERYTHING!!





I have pretty bad skin, and all I do is dab this stuff on, buff some Bare Minerals over it, and my skin looks perfect!
maybelline or covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan