Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cheap eye concealer...i have a light complexion but i get dark in the summer.?

I need concealer that isent too cheap but isent expensive Anything i can buy that works well in drug stores?.. i have tryed alot of covergirl but it dosent stay on and dosent cover up very well.Cheap eye concealer...i have a light complexion but i get dark in the summer.?
I use mary kay, it works really good and wont come off during the dayCheap eye concealer...i have a light complexion but i get dark in the summer.?
go to boots, ifyou are american, walmart
Clinique. They have this line of eyeshadow that will cover up whatever might be on your face. its called 'soft pressed' and it is amazing. It comes in so many colors and its pretty cheap, comparitively.
Wet N Wild from Walmart works wonders on my dark circles. I think it was 2 bucks.
Clinique is the only thing I have bought that works awesome!!! i have used so many concealors and this ones the best! its eye brightening concealor, its about 12.50 but a tiny bit is ALL you need! Trust me it is the best!
try Sonya Kashuk concealer, it can only be found at Target, it works well for me and it only costs about $6
almay...they have a very nice one.....
sunglasses.
i have used rimmel concealer for years its well priced and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan