Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is best concealer & tinted moisturizer for sensitive skin 10 pts?

I a looking for a nice gentle concealer for my sensitive skin that makes my skin look flawless smooth not cakey.


not so expensive please that I can buy at CVS, RITE AID , OR ANY DRUGSTORE can you recommend me a nice sheer concealer not too thick %26amp; also a nice lightweight tinted moisturizer. if you can provide me a link I would return tha favor.What is best concealer %26amp; tinted moisturizer for sensitive skin 10 pts?
I use Physicians Formula- I buy it at Walgreens. It's not cakey.





I use the organic natural origin concealer stick and the organic tinted moisturizer.





Hope it works for you! I love it.








http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/c鈥?/a>What is best concealer %26amp; tinted moisturizer for sensitive skin 10 pts?
ooooh yes.


TLC (truly lasting color) by Almay.


It's 16 hour makeup and it's only $10 and I get mine at Walmart.


It's liquid and oil-free, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog your pores.


Other products I have tried have given me acne (avon, covergirl aquasmooth) but not this stuff. It's my favorite!


and it does go on really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan