Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer?

I'd prefer something you can find at the drugstore, because I have nice skin and don't want/need to spend a lot. I just need a little concealer around my nose/under eyes.





Most importantly I would like it to look to look natural, non-cakey, and I don't want to break out because of it. A sheer inexpensive noncomedogenic formula would be great.What is the best concealer?
I agree with the first answer. MAC is definately the best. I use the concelaer. It's not that expensive if you really think about it. MAC concealer costs about $11-$15 bucks in American dollars. It lasts longer so you don't even have to reaaply. The last time I purchased MAC concealer was last year in July on my sister's wedding and I have used it almost everyday since then. A small tube can last you for about a year.What is the best concealer?
I started using Sheer Cover products about a year ago and I love it. Every once in a while people will tell me my skin is glowing. It is very light and covers very well.
Touche 茅clat by Yves Saint-Laurent
Well because you have nice skin you are going to want to pay a little more than the drug store brands. The best concealer that i have found to work extremely well is M.A.C select moisture cover.
Try Perscriptives or Almay....they are less harsh than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan