Monday, November 30, 2009

Which brand do you think makes the best undereye concealer?

bobbi brown, hands down.


the bobbi brown correctors are fantastic! they come in bisque and peach shades, which work great as they are warm and make the cool tones of under-eye circles disappear. I use one under my foundation (as i worry that it might look a bit orange on top like a regular concealer would,) and my circles vanish.


if you're not into colour correcting the creamy concealer from bobbi brown is really nice as well.





I have used mac's studio finish concealers in the past, and they also have great coverage. the nw shades are good, as the warmth helps to counteract the cool tones under your eyes, but I still prefer the bobbi brown ones.Which brand do you think makes the best undereye concealer?
Covergirl all the way! They have like every skin tone (I did it because I saw it in Top Model but it REALLY does work!). And it's also supposebly good for your skin but anyways just remember to wash it off at night.





Covergirl is sold at Wal Mart, Target and practically everywhere!!


Good lUck!


hi hiWhich brand do you think makes the best undereye concealer?
I like Rimmel - Hide the Blemish concelaor best, Miss Sporty is really good too! Its dead conditioning..





Hope I helped


xxx
Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan