Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which is better concealer or foundation?

okay so, lately my skin has been breaking out more than usual, and I notice that my foundation that I use has been drying up and not lasting.. I use MAC studio fix foundation. I was thinking about getting concealer, and then putting foundation on top of it. I want my skin to look perfect, so really which is better? I've heard that concealer makes your face look greasy?


Oh, and what is a good kind of concealer that I could buy from MAC? Which is better concealer or foundation?
concealer is for under-eye circles and is a shade lighter than your skin. conver up is for zits and is the EXACT color of your skin so it will blend perfectly. apply cover up to the zit and around it aswell, then blend with your finger until you can barely tell youre wearing cover up. then put foundation over it. for breakouts i find that just a light powder works best to set cover up.





hope this helps!=]Which is better concealer or foundation?
concealer does not make your face look greasy. it all depends on what your skin type is: if your skin is dry, use a concealer with an added mouristurizer. i'm not very familar with MAC, but i would go to the mac store/counter and check out what they have, then ask the makeup consultant for his/her reccomendation.
Using mousse foundation won't make your face look dry, and just one product can last for up to half a year! I recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. After appyling, put on a stick concealer to cover up pimples. (They're best for covering blemishes).
First of all, LOOK NO MORE..4 years ago I found this cosmetic line from California called Senegence. You will not break out with this cosmetic because it is hypo allergenic, and has skin care in the makeup so it is good for your skin too. This foundation will last you 4 to 6 months and comes in a pump so it will not dry out. In fact most of my clients order 2 bottles at a time because they want to make sure they have a backup bottle. Concealer is very important. If you a white concealer for a highlighter and blender, around your eyes and eyelids and on any blemishes before you apply the foundation, if you need a heavier coverage you can mix some concealer with your foundation before applying. A lot of celebrities use Senegence Cosmetic because first of all you dont have to use a powder with it, and it does not get oily on you, even if you wear it all day long. The foundation is waterproof, smudgeproof, budgeproof, smearproof, even sweatproof. I am not kidding. The products are guaranteed. I am a makeup artist and I found this product about 4 years ago and I am so happy to find it because I was so tired of my foundation coming off, and wasting money on makeup that does not stay on. These foundations and concealers will not make you oil, the secret ingredient is volcanic ash. Yes, you heard me..haha, it will not come off till you wash it off, to see these products go to http://www.senegence.com/celebritymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan