Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jane Be Pure Mineral Correcting Concealer, how do I use it?

I bought a little... tube, of Jane Be Pure Mineral Correcting Concealer and it is a very light, pale green color and comes out in a brush. I do not know how to use it... =/ Does anyone know how to do it and does anyone have it? I have heard great things about it, I just don't know how to use it. Thanks!Jane Be Pure Mineral Correcting Concealer, how do I use it?
i have not used the JANE makeup products myself, but i do know a lot about makeup :)





well, the pale green is used to reduce the red out of zits and pimples.


there is probably a little knob, or clicker thing at the end of the tube to put on the brush. or put some on the brush and apply to the reddened area of ur zit :)


use a little bit, but gently smoooth it evenly!


it should look really lite and the u put normal concealer on!





-but i am sure, on the package u bought it in, it says the directions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan