Saturday, November 28, 2009

What foundation and concealer do you use?

Prescriptives all the way.. Virtual Skin real champagne and their flawless concealer works wonders... Its amazing...What foundation and concealer do you use?
i use clinique..covergirl is good tooWhat foundation and concealer do you use?
I use Everyday Minerals for both foundation and concealer. I use green concealer for acne spots, yellow for under my eyes, and the foundation all over, blending in everything. I love this mineral makeup...:)
smashbox high definition
I like Bare Minerals because it dosent give you zits like powder and liquid does.
cover girl


true blend


in biege
Bare Minerals...doubles as a concealer...
I skip concealer but I use Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in creamy natural.
almay line smoothing concealer


mac studio finish
MAC Studio Finish, MAC Select Moisturecover, and Clinique Line Smoothing concealers, depending on the severity of my dark circles, blemishes.





And MAC Studio Fix, Clinique Perfectly Real, or MAC Hyper Real foundations.
I use Revlon Custom Creations Foundation and i don't usuallly use a concealor but if i do i use Maybelline Pure Concealer
None

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan