Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does concealer have to be lighter than foundation?

Mostly referring to undereye concealer. I think it has to be to cover my dark circle's right..?Does concealer have to be lighter than foundation?
yes, in order to mask the effect of the dark circles, you have to counter act that with a lighter colorDoes concealer have to be lighter than foundation?
yes a little lighter but not to much
Yes, and a great makeup artist taught me to put it on OVER my foundation, it works great.
If you use a lighter concealer than your makeup, it will cover the dark circles better. It works great.
Well, yes but you don't want it too much lighter. Try to match your concealor to your skin color as closely as possible. But lighter is better than darker.
YES
Yes and it goes on OVER Your foundation, so many people think it goes on first... but that would be a little pointless. You may have known this, but it still makes me laugh at the amount of people who don't know.
Yes, one shade lighter.
I would say so. That way it lightens the circles to better match the foundation. Can you tell that I really have no clue? Lol!!!!
A shade lighter would be perfect. Don't go for a very lighter shade u don't want to end up looking spotty, a concealer is used to cover dark circles and blemishes on your skin and then a foundation evens it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan