Monday, November 30, 2009

If I am using Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF 15 and (color is espresso) what concealer should I use with it?

It can be any brand but can you give me the color and the brand I should use pleaseIf I am using Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF 15 and (color is espresso) what concealer should I use with it?
I can't tell you which color. You will have to go to the store and experiment with the colors yourself. Try MAC concealer in NW 35 and up. I tried the BB Skin Foundation but it made me break out severely. The only thing I use from MAC are there concealers I love them!If I am using Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF 15 and (color is espresso) what concealer should I use with it?
bobbi brown has a mini portable concealer pen that will perfectly match the foundation you have!


I love bobbi brown too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan