Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats a good cover up or concealer?

i have scars from acne and a few pimples here and there and cant seem to find a good cover up to hide it. any help?Whats a good cover up or concealer?
Yeah, i know what you mean. Acne sucks): but i have severe acne and alot of scars. I was on acutane and many pills and stuff for my acne,which left HOLES and PITS in my face, and many many bright red scars. And alot of redness and huge cysts. So I use Chanels Correcteur Perfection, with Macs 194 brush. Just spot the pimples/acne scars with the applictaion then blend it in smoothly with the brush. The result is amzing. The concealer lasts, and its not too thick, and not at all clumpy. Its creamy and just feels perfect!(: Try it!Whats a good cover up or concealer?
MAC Studio Stick Concealer (: It covers up nicely, also use MAC's Studio Foundation along with it. They blend beautifully and they're great for coverage.





And to get rid of your pimples and scars I recommend you use Acne products from Neutrogena. I used to have pimples and acne scars before but I started using Neutrogena and they're all gone (: Aspirin mask is also great to get rid of blemishes and acne.





If you live outside UK and the US it might get a little bit hard to buy MAC Cosmetics but there's this one website that ship all over the world and they sell MAC Cosmetics. Check it out: http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/





http://us.strawberrynet.com/main.aspx?region=USA also sell a few MAC Cosmetics.
My face is simply made up of acne scars and pimples. I have SERIOUS acne. I swear by ANY MAC CONCEALER. I used other products in the past an I ended up looking like i was playing with my mom's makeup or something. with the MAC concealer i get awesome coverage and if you go to a MAC counter they will show you great tips on how to apply it properly.





I swear it's the way to go. it's so good that most days i don't even need the foundation. i just love it. their concealers really changed my life.
i use IDEAL SHADE Concealer Stick from avon it is great and i love it I too have acne and get a few pimples here and there from stress and this has always worked the best for me you can order it at





http://tasharoberts.avonrepresentative.com/
use a primer , and then a good concealer , maybe something by loreal or mac ...








answer mine please if u dont mind :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mac studio finish concealer or studio sculpt is really good trust me! just go to a MAC and find out which would be best for you they really help
i forget what its really called, but maybelline has a great concealer duo (theres two ends of it)
i have a burts bees cover up and i really like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan