Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of foundation/concealer should i use?

my skin is really nice (again! thankfully) so i want something sheer, that will make my skin glowing. i want it to be non clogging of my pores though.. something light, cheaper and made for younger people (im 17)





also, for under-eye concealers.. what kind should i get? i was thinking the cover girl one, for under eyes. how about that? if not, what should i get?





also, any other ideas to make me look good? i dont want to wear heavy eye makeup but i have really long lashes. i also want some gloss to plump up my lips to make them more defined.





any ideas?What kind of foundation/concealer should i use?
foundation = try a lightweight mousses foundation like maybelline dream matte mousse foundation:


http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/c2/2鈥?/a>





and 4 concealor use a light reflecting one such as Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch:


http://shinymedia.blogs.com/photos/uncat鈥?/a>





try this site 2 find out what kinda colours will suit u in eyeshadows/lipgloss etc..


http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>





and then u have a starting point from that..estee lauders pure pops lipg losses are very good and come in a wide range of colours...they dont dry out ur lips like some cheap brands:


http://static.flickr.com/89/240592821_df鈥?/a>





...hope that helped..What kind of foundation/concealer should i use?
Foundation- I make my own. I use an old bottle cap, but a flat piece of glass works better to mix. I take a dime size amount of Rimmel London Lasting Finish, in a shade that matches my jaw line and 2 squirts of Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer and mix together. I apply all over my face with a triangle sponge. I use extra under my eyes to cover bags.





For eye make up- I have green eyes so browns purples reds and pinks make my eyes pop. I use brown eyeliner when i use browns and reds. I smudge it right in my bottom eye lash line and right above my top lash line. Then I use the color on my eye, under the middle line. I take a shimmer color and smear it in the corner of my eyes and under my eyebrow lightly. I also use black eyeliner in the same way.


On my eye lashes I curl them, I use black mascara when I use black eye liner and no mascara when I use brown because my hair is brown. You can also use clear as a ';top coat'; or just to give them an umpfh.





Lips- I think darker skin tones should use lipstick. The darker the skin, darker the lipstick. Also a light layer of lip balm or gloss. Shimmer and Sparkles are for five year olds, so I don't suggest them. For light skin tones a more nude color is good. If you have gold under tones I suggest reds and pinks. Red undertones nude or light pink colors. Olive undertones should stay with their lip color.





Cheeks- Blush was more of a 80s-90s era thing, but I think it's making a small comeback. Peaches and Pinks for dark skin tones, and Bronzes and soft browns for lighter skin tones. If you don't have strong cheek bones more is better. Go from the apple to right under the temple. Don't make a circle motion when applying, a straight line from apple to temple motion works best.





I hope I helped.
Clinique is really good, but if you want something cheaper try almay.


For concealer try to find one that has an aplicator spongue and is not hard like a lipstick. The ones that are hard pull on the skin under your eyes that is very delicate.
My favorite is Revlon Age Defying it is expensive but..it is light and doesn't clog your pores...I have been using it for 20 yrs....I am 41 and look like i'm in my late 20's early thirties
for foundation..............cover girl!!!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives your skin a lovely natural look.
MAC, but is like 30 dollars
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is fantastic and has a light fluffy texture.


When chosing concealer for bags use a liquid concealer so it's not too heavy 'cos the skin is very sensitive there and chose a shade lighter then your skin.
try cover girl oil control clean make up as a foundation.





try cover girl fresh complexion under eye concealer for under the eyes.





cover girl has nice lip glosses and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan